Get Holistic Healing at Cornerstone Chiropractic in Everett, WA
While chiropractic care may be best known for treating spine-related problems, the natural services we offer at Cornerstone Chiropractic are effective for a wide range of conditions!
Common Conditions Treated at Our Everett Chiropractic Clinic
- Headaches & Migraines: tension headaches feel like a tight band around your head and are often brought on by stress, poor posture, tech neck, and joint misalignments. Migraines are severe headaches associated with nausea and vomiting and may be influenced by the nervous system.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: soft tissue injuries often occur due to acute or chronic types of work injury, sports injury, auto accident injury, or personal injury (like falls). We see conditions including muscle strains, ligament sprains, tendonitis, bursitis, lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), and plantar fasciitis.
- Joint Pain: many of our patients come to us with painful, stiff, swollen, and/or unstable joints, especially in the back, shoulders, hips, elbows, and knees. This could be due to a connective tissue injury, a joint dislocation, or even the presence of an underlying health condition like osteoarthritis, scoliosis, stenosis, or fibromyalgia.
- Disc Injuries: if abnormal strain or movement occurs in the spine, a disc may rupture (herniate), protrude awkwardly (bulge), or wear down gradually over time (degenerative disc disease).
- Nerve Impingement: injured discs, narrowed joint spaces, bony cysts, or muscle spasms can compress nerves near the spine or in the extremities. This can lead to classic symptoms of nerve impingement: numbness, weakness, tingling, and pain in an arm or leg. Common nerve impingement syndromes we see include carpal tunnel syndrome, cervical radiculopathy, and sciatica.
Types of Treatments Offered for the Most Common Conditions Seen by Our Chiropractor in Everett
Our chiropractor in Everett, WA, Dr. Lichfield, relies on evidence-based research as well as extensive clinical experience to help him select the most effective services and techniques for our patients' most common conditions.
Treatment examples include:
- Spine and extremity adjustments: can reduce nerve impingement, restore health to injured discs, realign joints, and trigger whole body pain relief
- Massage therapy: can relieve muscle spasms, improve range of motion, and reduce swelling and inflammation by increasing blood flow
- Corrective exercises: can be implemented to reduce inflammation, heal tissue, and restore strength, endurance, and range of motion of target areas (e.g., core stabilization to reduce or relieve back pain)
We also offer custom orthotics, pregnancy chiropractic care, nutritional counseling, and many other special services to meet the various needs of our patients!
Visit Cornerstone Chiropractic to See Our Specialist Today
Contact our Everett chiropractor by calling Cornerstone Chiropractic at (425) 379-6301. We work with people of all ages!